|Unlocked after:||System Administrator|
|Max players:||1 minimum - 4 maximum|
- "There's a new sheriff in town and I suspect he's corrupt - in a bad way. I don't like how he plays his cards, he wants to cut internet access in Davis. You know what to do, but be careful. He's always got backup."
- — Gary Mitnick
The LSPD have elected a new Sheriff, and Gary's not happy. The Sheriff wants to cut internet access from the poorer towns in Los Santos, particularly Davis, and a few areas surrounding it. Gary wants you to kill the Sheriff.
- Arrive at the sheriff's speech
- Get in position
- Kill the sheriff
- Escape and lose wanted level
- If closely inspected, the sheriff's patch has the numbers "6969" engraved.
- When listening to the radio after the mission, the news will be broadcasting and the sheriff's name will be listed as Michael Gregory.